Click on calendar for
Welcome to The Waiohuli Beach Hale - a hidden gem tucked away on the beach in sunny Kihei. Many guests return year after year. The Waiohuli Beach Hale is off the main road and right on a secluded beach. You can walk to every imaginable amenity, from numerous styles of cuisine in all price ranges, to the supermarket, post office, physicians services, banks, DVD/video rentals and activity booking facilities.
Read comments from past visitors.
Our newly remodeled condominium is air conditioned, non-smoking, and fully furnished with all the items you will need for a worry-free vacation.
See more Two Bedroom photos
Location: Waiohuli Beach Hale, Kihei, South Maui, Hawaii
Accommodations: Ground Floor Condominium, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-5), Floor Plan
Amenities: Free Wireless Internet, Phone, A/C, Cable TV, VCR, DVD, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Brand New Cooking Utensils and Linens Provided, Washer/Dryer in the unit, in room safe, Portable Crib, Pool, Gas Grill (BBQ). No Smoking.
The home has just been completely remodeled. Beautiful tile floors throughout. Walk in shower in the master suite. An in-room safe is provided for your security. All furniture and furnishings are brand new.
This is a fully-furnished, ground-floor, two bedroom Condominium. You can view the ocean from the master bedroom, the lanai, the kitchen, and living area.
Rentals Maui is this owners chosen property manager. This owner's active General Excise Tax number is GE-072-033-8944-01
This is strictly a non-smoking unit
Rates (in US Dollars):
December 17, 2016 - Jan 7, 2017: $325/night, 7-night minimum
Jan 8, 2017 - April 15, 2017: $215/night, $1,470/week
April 16, 2017 - December 16, 2017: $185/night, $1,260/week
December 17, 2017 - Jan 6, 2018: $325/night, 7-night minimum
Jan 7, 2018 - April 14, 2018: $215/night, $1,470/week
April 15, 2018 - December 15, 2015: $185/night, $1,260/week
Terms and Policies
- Check in time - 3:00 PM. Check out time - 11:00 AM.
- 10% of the balance and a $250 refundable security deposit are due at booking. The remainder is due 45 days prior to arrival.
- The cleaning fee of $135 is waived for stays of 7 nights or more.
- For a deposit refund, less a $135 fee, cancellation is required 45 days or more prior to arrival date. For cancellations received within 45 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued.
- Hawaiian state tax of 13.42% not included in prices listed above.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.